|Frome Community College|
|Established||1974 (school on site since 1921)|
|Department for Education URN||123862 Tables|
|Head teacher||Emma Reynolds|
|Age||13 to 18|
|Enrolment||1,213 (December 2021)|
|Houses|| Saturn |
Frome Community College, styled as Frome College, is a comprehensive school in Frome, Somerset, England for students aged 13 to 18. Approximately 1,200 were enrolled in December 2021, within the three tier system. Students' studies at the college lead up to GCSE, GNVQ, AS-Level and A-Level qualifications. Adult learning courses are also offered, as well as a nursery for preschool children.
The college contains two distinct year groups. Pre-16 students are those in Years 9, 10 and 11 who are mostly studying for GCSEs. Post-16 students are part of the school's tertiary sector and so are known as sixth form students; they are for the most part studying AS/A-Levels. The site has a large self-contained sixth form building called Frome Futures.
The college campus incorporates the 240 seat Merlin Theatre and Frome Sport and Fitness, both of which are open to the school's use during school hours. Frome Sport and Fitness offers a wide range of activities including swimming, indoor bowls, squash and a gym.
Uniform for Year 9, 10 and 11 students is a navy blue blazer with purple lining bearing the school logo and the word 'Frome' below, a white shirt, a traditional tie in their house colour (red, orange, green or blue), mid grey trousers or purple and white tartan skirt and black shoes.
- Jenson Button (born 1980), 2009 Formula One World Drivers' Champion
- Rosa Robson (born 1992), comedian and actress
- Kerry Wilkinson (born 1980), bestselling author
- Luke Hood, founder of UKF Music
- "Frome Community College". gov.uk. December 2021. Retrieved 26 January 2022.
- "Frome Somerset Skills and Learning". Frome Community College. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "14-16 prospectus" (PDF). Frome Community College. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "post 16 prospectus" (PDF). Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Reports: Frome Community College". Ofsted. Retrieved 26 January 2022.
- "Merlin Theatre". Merlin Theatre. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Frome Leisure Centre". Avalon leisure. Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. Retrieved 14 February 2010.
- Baker, Andrew (19 October 2009), "Jenson Button's home town of Frome to immortalise Formula 1 World Champion", The Daily Telegraph, London
- "Issue 308 – Students celebrate exam success including best ever GCSEs". Frome Times. 2 September 2010. Retrieved 24 September 2023.
- Flood, Ailson (8 February 2012), "Self-published ebook author becomes Amazon's top seller", The Guardian, London
- "Sosoactive – Publish news". Sosoactive – Publish news. Retrieved 13 December 2020.